- Creating, developing and implementing lessons/work schemes
- Teaching letter recognition, phonics, numbers, and awareness of nature and science (for younger student’s level)
- Ensuring the learning environment is clean and safe
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, writing, coloring, music, dancing etc.)
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Attending teacher meetings
- Participating in marketing events for the school
- Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- Basic administration, such as keep records of students’ progress, routines, interests, attendance, and keep program director/manager and/or parents informed about their child’s development
- Other tasks as assigned by the line management.
- Must be available on short notice
- Recognized Degree in Education or related field with minimum 1-year full time teaching experience
- TESOL/TEFL degree is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Positive work attitude and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expected working hours: Monday – Friday (7:00 am to 5:00 pm with 2-hour lunch break)
- Demonstrate interest in education and working with young children
- High level organizational skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, transparency, and enthusiasm
- Provide a stimulating learning environment, including classroom set-up and decoration
Interested candidate, please submit CV, Cover Letter, Job Application Form and all relevant educational certificates and transcripts via email or office address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by phone, email or Skype for an interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Address: #16, 17, 18 Road No 1, Kampong Krabei, Svay Por, Battambang City/Province, Cambodia.
Tel: 095 59 81 81. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.diu.edu.kh
Phone number: 012 69 39 41 / 096 7777 031.
Job Application Form is available on our website: www.diu.edu.kh