Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking overall responsibility in ensuring thorough compliance of Human Resources Policy and Procedures;
- Reviewing and updating HR policies, procedures and practices to reflect the changes of the company and in compliance with Cambodian Labor Law and ensure that those documents are well communicated to staff at all levels;
- Managing the company, university and school’s employees, including staff registration, staff movement, staff turnover rate, management of staff performance, and provision of guidance and strategies to related departments and campus offices in solving the human resources issues;
- Developing recruitment strategies and executing plans to ensure that the company can attract and recruit qualified necessary staff to fill in vacancies;
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment of new staff based on the company, university and school’s strategic business plan;
- Developing annual operational plan of Human Resources Department and ensuring the plan is effectively and efficiently implemented;
- Providing guidance to related departments and campus offices in resolving personnel issues, promoting staff grievance processes and coordinating in resolving staff conflicts directly;
- Overseeing the orientation process for all new staff, both in Head Office and at campus offices;
- Developing and honing staff’s capacity to ensure the institution’s competencies in implementing the company, university and school’s strategic business plan;
- Pioneering in monitoring staff performance, requesting for promotion and/or restructuring, if necessary;
- Implementing the annual performance appraisal system and training and staff development plan in line with the company’s strategies and objectives;
- Managing, maintaining, and controlling the company, university and school’s assets, including procurement, registration, coding, categorizing, labeling, depreciating, and regularly updating of list of registered assets and inventory;
- Managing office environment: ensuring hygiene, cleanliness, order, and security;
- Other tasks as assigned by the line management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in HR and admin fields.
- Good command of English, both spoken & written.
- Proficient in computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & E-mail.
- Sound communication and facilitation skills.
- Proven presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to write official letters and administrative forms.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Professional skills in planning, organizing, delegating and evaluating.
- High level of ability in problem solving.
- Reliable knowledge in the Cambodian Labor Law.
- Possess highly developed analytical skills and acute sense of creativity to analyze complex issues.
- Good societal skills.
- Possess a positive and can-do attitude.
- Able challenge people with great confidence and tact.
Interested candidate, please submit CV, Cover Letter, Job Application Form and all relevant educational certificates and transcripts via email or office address below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by phone, email or Skype for an interview. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Address: #16, 17, 18 Road No 1, Kampong Krabei, Svay Por, Battambang City/Province, Cambodia.
Tel: 095 59 81 81. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.diu.edu.kh
Phone number: 012 69 39 41 / 096 7777 031.
Job Application Form is available on our website: www.diu.edu.kh